Paramedics at AmbuServe provide Advanced Life Support transportation. They have the Los Angeles County Emergency Paramedic Accreditation, as well as certifications in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS).
- Valid California Paramedic License
- American Heart Association BLS for Healthcare Provider CPR/AED Certification Card (or printout)
- Valid California Drivers’ License
- Valid California Ambulance Driver Certificate (DMV DL 61)
- FMCSA Medical Examiner’s Certificate (MEC), Form MCSA-5876
- DMV K-4 Driver Record Report (must not be older than 30-days)
- High School Diploma, GED, or California Certificate of Proficiency
- National Incident Management System ICS 100 or IS-100, ICS 200 or IS-200, IS-700, and IS-800 Course certificates
- Hazardous Materials Awareness FEMA IS-5 and AWR-358 DL Course certificates
- Los Angeles County Paramedic Accreditation (prior to field assignment)
- Ability to obtain a City of Los Angeles Ambulance Permit (upon appointment)
- Demonstrate strong customer service and communication skills
NOTICE: On August 12, 2021, the Health Officer of Los Angeles County issued a Public Health Order requiring all EMS workers to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 on or before 9/30/21. We are required to comply with this order. Therefore, we are now requesting applicants’ to provide proof of vaccination, or proof of a qualified exemption, at the time of the conditional offer.