A Critical Care Transport registered nurse (CCT-RN) provides patient care within the Registered Nurse scope of practice utilizing critical thinking skills to manage ill or injured patients during transport between healthcare facilities. Our CCT ambulances routinely transport patients who are unstable and in critical condition, to facilities where a higher level of care can be given.
- Valid unrestricted California RN license
- Valid California Drivers’ License
- American Heart Association BLS for Healthcare Provider CPR/AED Certification Card (or printout)
- American Heart Association ACLS, PALS Certifications
- DMV K-4 Driver Record Report (must not be older than 30-days)
- Two years of critical care experience (ER or ICU)
- Ability to demonstrate the required qualifying experience by presenting one or more written verification of employment document(s) from previous employer(s) to include a wet signature from an authorized individual of the employer’s human resources department.
- Certified Emergency Nurse (CEN), Critical Care Registered Nurse (CCRN) and/or Mobile Intensive Care Nurse (MICN) preferred
- Demonstrate strong customer service and communication skills
NOTICE: On August 12, 2021, the Health Officer of Los Angeles County issued a Public Health Order requiring all EMS workers to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 on or before 9/30/21. We are required to comply with this order. Therefore, we are now requesting applicants’ to provide proof of vaccination, or proof of a qualified exemption, at the time of the conditional offer.